Stop stressing over what to eat while on a Candida Diet
Imagine the comfort of knowing that all your meals are planned for the week. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and even desserts. This Candida Diet Meal Plan takes out all the guesswork offering mouth-watering recipes and detailed grocery lists. Plus, it all fits a gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free diet.
There’s nothing more frustrating than standing in your kitchen wondering what the heck you should eat. Opening your cabinets and your fridge, hoping that something will jump out at you and say “make me!”. Now add a specialty diet to the mix (hello Candida Diet) and it’s enough to have you ordering take-out. There are some big benefits to meal planning and the following are the top ones in my book:
1. SAVES YOU TIME AND STRESS
Having your meals planned out for you not only save you time in general, but it saves you from the stress of wondering what the heck to make. When your meal is already planned out for you, it saves you the time you’d otherwise be spent thinking about what to cook. Instead, you can simply start cooking (stress-free may I add) and get on to other things you enjoy in life.
It’s much more efficient, less stressful and actually makes cooking more enjoyable. Yay!
2. MEAL PLANNING PROVIDES MORE BALANCE AND VARIETY
Balance and variety are two main components to healthy eating and a meal plan helps with both of them. When there is no clear plan mapped out for you, it’s easier to go to default meals or just eat more of what you had for lunch or simply graze. But when meals are planned out ahead of time, there’s a bigger picture in mind that can account for more balance and variety.
3. LESS FOOD WASTED; MORE MONEY SAVED!
With a clear plan in mind and a detailed grocery list for only the ingredients you’ll need, you’ll avoid produce spoiling in the fridge before you get to it, or buying unnecessary items.
BONUS: YOU'LL BE LESS LIKELY TO STRAY AND MORE LIKELY TO STAY ON TRACK!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR CANDIDA DIET MEAL PLAN:
- 13 mouth-watering recipes that you will love. Imagine feeling excited to eat your next meal.
- Vibrant color photos for each recipe. Have you ever noticed how when a recipe doesn’t have a photo with it you usually don't make it? Yeah…I've noticed that too. In this meal plan each recipe has a photo that will make you salivate and give you an idea of what the finished product should look like.
- All recipes are Gluten, Dairy, Corn, Soy, and Sugar Free. Yep, that’s right. They all fit a Candida Diet. But guess what they’re all full flavor!!
- Detailed grocery lists that specify exactly what ingredients to buy, how much.This makes all the difference. PRO TIP: before you shop, quickly go through the list and see what you already have in your pantry. That way you’re only buying exactly what you need. No Waste, no leftover!! Yay!
- A menu plan for the entire week that maps out all the meals for you, each and every day. Meal planning helps reduce stress by taking out the guess work around what you’re going to eat. It also helps keep you on track and less likely to stray.
- This menu plan downloads as a PDF for you to print out or store on your computer or other devices. Keep a copy on your cell phone so you always have it on hand and easily pull up the grocery list while in the grocery store.
- Each meal is used at least twice throughout meal plan.
- The portion sizes for each recipe will yield all the servings you will need for the entire week. This cuts the cooking and preparation time in half! Example: Make the Chicken Cesar Salad recipe for Monday’s lunch and you will have enough servings to enjoy it again for Wednesday’s Dinner.